Special Treat Bags
for a St. Nicholas Event
Use St. Nicholas treats to teach about St. Nicholas. Fill each small muslin bag with:
- St. Nicholas prayer card
- St. Nicholas Helper card
- St. Nicholas information card
- St. Nicholas sticker
- Three St. Nicholas chocolate coins
- Small candy crozier (candy cane)
- St. Nicholas button
The little treat bags are very easy to make—there are links to purchase the muslin bags below and the rubber stamps are in our shop.
St. Nicholas Helper Cards
These cards help children think about how to "Be a St. Nicholas" helping others.
Print St. Nicholas Helper cards on card or cover stock. Eight print on a 8½x11 letter-size page.
Each card is 2 3/4 x 4 1/4 inches.
Cut apart with paper cutter.
St. Nicholas Information Cards
These cards help people understand who St. Nicholas is and how he connects with Christmas traditions.
Print these little St. Nicholas cards on Avery Two-Sided Printable Clean Edge Business Cards (available from Amazon.com).
These cards snap apart easily and cleanly.
- Small cotton muslin bags (4x6-inches). Available from Amazon.com and quantity pricing from Celestial Gifts
- Rubber stamps in our shop
- St. Nicholas prayer cards in our shop
- St. Nicholas stickers in our shop
- Print stickers to make St. Nicholas chocolate gold coins
Adapted from Diane Bokulich, All Saints Day Children's Celebration, St. Joseph's Church, Capitola, California.