Rice Krispie Lamb
Here is a quick and easy lamb for Easter! All you need is a lamb mold and rice krispie treats.
6 tablespoons regular margarine or butter
6 cups miniature marshmallows
7½ cups rice krispie cereal
Jelly beans or button candies for eyes and mouth
Coconut and green food color for grass, if desired
- Spray lamb mold with cooking spray.
- Place rice krispies in large bowl.
- Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan, add marshmallows, cook stirring constantly until marshmallows are melted and mixture is syrupy.
- Pour marshmallow mixture into rice krispies, stir with spatula until evenly mixed.
- Press warm mixture firmly into mold, being sure to completely fill the head and ears (buttered fingers will keep from sticking). Both halves should be well-filled.
- Press halves together firmly; if they don’t quite meet that is okay.
- Chill at least two hours.
- Remove mold, stand up, add candy eyes and mouth.
- If grass is desired, put a small amount of coconut in a bowl with 2 drops of green food coloring; toss until evenly colored.