Lighted St. Nicholas Miter Decoration
Light up the St. Nicholas season with these easy to make miters. With our thanks to Fondazione Myrabilia in Bari, Italy.
Printing on cover stock makes a sturdy miter; printing on letter paper makes a brighter one.
Materials & Equipment
- Paper or cover stock, letter size (8 1/2 x 11 inches)
- Adhesive (Tombow MONO roll-on Adhesive from Amazon or other glue)
- Flameless, flickering, LED battery-powered tea light
- Print PDF
- Cut out miter
- Fold on light grey dotted lines
- Put adhesive on tab
- Press miter front on tab to adhere to adhesive
- Place finished miter over battery
back to top