St. Nicholas Sticker Cupcake Toppers
Make St. Nicholas cupcake toppers with stickers and craft paper.
Eight designs—print an assortment or select just one. Quick and Easy way to make dress up cupcakes for a St. Nicholas party!
- Avery Glossy White Print-to-the-Edge Round Labels (#22807), available from amazon.com.
This glossy sticker paper makes professional quality stickers; package of 10 sheets makes 120 2-inch stickers.
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to print the PDF files.
See printing tips below.
- Cardstock or other crisp craft paper, in desired colors
- 4 or 6-inch Cookie or Lollipop sticks, Bamboo Skewers, Toothpicks or Coffee Stirers
Wilton 6-Inch Cookie Sticks, available from amazon.com.
- One-inch Round Seals
Avery Perforated Mailing Seals, White (#05247), available from amazon.com.
- Color Ink Jet printer
- Scalloped or plain 2½ or 3-inch circle punch
EK Success Paper Shapers X-Large Nesting Punch, Scalloped, 3-inch Available from amazon.com
Uchida Clever Lever Mega Craft Punch, Scalloped Circle, 2½-inch Available from amazon.com
- Choose PDF file, below, to print; open file
- For best results set printer properties to "Best print quality" and "Bright White paper"
- Print PDF file on sticker sheet; stickers will print a scant ¼-inch beyond sticker edge, making a "print-to-the-edge" sticker
- Punch out craft paper circles, plain or scalloped, one for each topper
- Center sticker on circle
- Attach stick on back of topper with 1-inch round seal (the seal makes a nice finished look and doesn't require the use of hot glue or other adhesive)
Tips for accurate PDF printing:
For Adobe Reader 7.0
In the Adobe Print dialog box, check these boxes: For Adobe Reader 8.0
If you are having trouble printing, try clicking on "Advanced" then "Print as Image."
For older versions
In the Adobe Print dialog box, make sure the boxes for Shrink oversized pages to paper size and Expand small pages to paper size are NOT checked. (In some versions the option is Page Scaling: NONE, click to find Fit to pages and Shrink large pages.)
• If you're having trouble downloading the file, right-click on the image and choose "Save target as..." to save it. Then open the PDF with Acrobat Reader and print it following the above tips.