St. Nicholas Day Treat Bag
by Esther Bley, The Homely Hours
A delightful, easy-to-make special St. Nicholas treat or gift bag. All you need to do is print the PDF, cut it out, and glue to a red bag. A card to enclose is included, too. It is easy to make a batch for a class or neighbors.
- Plain red party favor bag, 5 x 10 inches—lunch bag type frequently found in grocery stores, Target, or Amazon
- White cardstock, 8 1/2 x 11 inches
- Adhesive (I like Tombow MONO Permanent Adhesive available from Amazon) or glue stick
- Optional stapler and tape
- Print PDF
- Cut out St. Nicholas head and crozier
- or substitute a gold chenille stem for the crozier
- Fold over about 2 1/4 inches at the top of the bag
- Glue or staple head to the bag
- Glue or tape crozier to the bag
- Cut out the card to enclose in the bag
- Fill bag with St. Nicholas treats, including a clementine, gold coins, and a candy cane "crozier"