St. Nicholas Holy Cards to Print
The files for these cards are in easy-to-print PDF files.
To print cards:
- Click on a file link below, then click the Adobe print icon:
- If you have trouble downloading the file, right-click on the image below and choose “Save target as…” to save it. Then open the PDF with Adobe Acrobat Reader (free from Adobe’s website) and print it following the tips below.
Patterns may be printed for use with non-profit groups making art and craft projects. For all other uses, please request permission from email@example.com. Thank you.
Print your own prayer cards using PDFs with the St. Nicholas from Nippert & Co. Artworks. There are six cards to a page. Choose either colored cards, or cards with line drawing to be colored.
- Use good quality cover or card stock for use with color inkjet or laser printers
- Print color in “best quality”
- Have children write a prayer on the back
Choose a simple prayer or have children write their own
- Have children add St. Nicholas symbols to the black & white card, such as three gold balls or an anchor
Also available as a coloring picture
All 110 designs are in both color and black & white, primarily saints with the Stations of the Cross and some other liturgical occasions. Designs may also be printed as small posters.
Tips for accurate PDF printing
For Adobe Reader 7.0
In the Adobe Print dialog box, check these boxes:
For Adobe Reader 8.0
If you are having trouble printing, try clicking on “Advanced” then “Print as Image.”
For older versions
In the Adobe Print dialog box, make sure the boxes for Shrink oversized pages to paper size and Expand small pages to paper size are NOT checked. (In some versions the option is Page Scaling: NONE, click to find Fit to pages and Shrink large pages.)